[coreboot] goal for march summit

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 22:28:03 CET 2008

OK. let's do it. Goal for linuxbi-- er, coreboot summit at the end of
march is to have v3 booting on simnow. I will, meanwhile, try to find
a friendly vendor who can get low cost boards to the coreboot
community.

I hope one of the buildrom triumvirate can set up buildrom w/simnow
sometime this or next week  :-)

I tend to lean against via due to the need for chipset NDA. I tend to
lean toward AMD chipsets for the first board. Any suggestions there?

Thanks, Jordan, for the great idea. Thanks, AMD, for simnow and your
continued support for this project. AMD is a great company to work
with.

thanks

ron