[coreboot] Geode LX/CS5536 VSA

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Feb 8 10:00:40 CET 2008

Hi Chris,

this is really great work! Thanks!

On 08.02.2008 09:09, Chris Kilgour wrote:
> I have completed adopting the latest VSA update published at the start
> of this thread to my GNU-buildable VSA version.  I placed a tarball of
> the sources at http://www.whiterocker.com/openvsa/openvsa_20080207.tar.gz
>
> Please be aware this is all completely untested; there could be plenty
> of typos and plain-old mistakes inside.  The binaries produced should be
> considered unstable and experimental.  Use them at your own risk!

I will try to take a look ASAP. The optimal case would be that the
original and modified sources compile to an identical binary or at least
a binary with perfectly explainable differences.

> I intend to keep publishing these tarballs until the coreboot.org SVN
> gets seeded.

Thanks. I hope we can import them into coreboot svn before Monday.

> If anyone has another (better?) name besides 'openvsa' please proffer.

Hm. I wonder whether we want to change the name at all since the code is
formally (except toolchain adaptation) the same.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel