[coreboot] patch: more path support

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:35:18 CET 2008

On Feb 10, 2008 8:27 AM, Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de> wrote:

> Ron suggested to make this cpu at 0 { ... } and apic at 0,0,0 { ... }
>
> I like that idea a lot.
>
> I think that would be the way to go.. It means we can not call the apic
> node "my_weird_apic" anymore, which is an improvement, too.

I'll work up a patch for this. So look for the weird pcipath etc.
stuff to go away, and we can use the dts
more sensibly.

Can somebody think about the problem of the ID? How do we name the ID
of something? In v2 we punted and made everything a
device, vendor tuple --- i.e. it was all PCI ids.

thanks

ron