[coreboot] [openvsa] patch: pointer init to avoid compilerwarning

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 13 00:56:38 CET 2008

Hello!
If it helps, Peter, everybody else, I can safely state that the patch that
Chris submitted to the group worked here on my tree.

I have successfully checked out the tree and applied the patch to it. It
then compiled properly and without even a complaint. I was able to do this
both under the root user, which Chris believes takes a lot of trust, and I
agree with that. And it also compiles properly under a regular user.

Since this confirms both his theories and my perceptions of the current
series of trees for the Geode processor: I shall probably within a number of
days, perhaps within weeks be able to supply both an image for the flash
memory for the Coreboot stage, and of course the OpenVSA component as well,
to be tested on randomly available examples of hardware as my units are
going to be on a very lengthy order cycle.

I now am going to request suggestions for making these items available. I do
not want to send them out via the list interface.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net

On