[coreboot] v3 patch rm elfboot

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 00:19:05 CET 2008

Given that, I'd be willing to implement "add from lar", so that you can move
lar files from one archive into another.  It would be something like lar -aL
larfile:larpath:newlarpath.  I think going back to ELF is problematic
because it wouldn't be a true ELF anymore.  Would that be enough, Stefan?
Anyone else?

Myles