[coreboot] Coreboot on the Asus P4PE

Nick Stallman nick at nickstallman.net
Wed Feb 20 02:00:00 CET 2008

Hi

I just checked around a bit and saw that at least part of my motherboard is
supported by Coreboot but its not on any of the lists.

Its a Asus P4PE. A old Pentium 4 motherboard with a Intel 82845PE MCH
northbridge and a Intel 82801DA ICH 4 southbridge.

Attached is the output of various commands.

How much work is required to get Coreboot going on it and whats the likely
hood of borking it?
I've got two of these motherboards so killing one is ok but I do prefer them
working. :)

Thanks
Nick