[coreboot] [RFC] port bochs-bios to gcc

Jun Koi junkoi2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:41:56 CET 2008

On 2/22/08, Kevin O'Connor <kevin at koconnor.net> wrote:
> FYI.  I'm interested in reviving the ADLO effort.  I sent the
>  following email to the bochs developers mailing list.
>
>  -Kevin

I compiled the 0.1.1 version, and got errors like below:

mkdir out
  Generating whole program assembler out/blob.16.s
In file included from src/disk.c:10:
src/util.h:58: error: conflicting types for '__debug_enter'
src/util.h:58: error: previous declaration of '__debug_enter' was here
src/util.h:59: error: conflicting types for '__debug_exit'
src/util.h:59: error: previous declaration of '__debug_exit' was here

I am on Ubuntu 7.10, gcc 4.1.3