[coreboot] ### coreboot, geode lx

Steve Spano steve at fl-eng.com
Wed Feb 27 04:06:39 CET 2008

Hi Joe

Thanks for the reply.

The compact flash card does show up as a regular disk; under the
commercial BIOS.

I'll get a new card tomorrow and wipe it clean and reinstall, see if
that gets it going.

So basically, if FILO is in coreboot - it will look at the MBR and
decide on what filesystem it should attempt to mount?

Anyone know of an LPC flash emulator so its easier to develop the BIOS
code - rather than plugging/unplugging flash chips all the time?

Thanks

Steve Spano, President
Finger Lakes Engineering