[LinuxBIOS] Kino LX800 AMD Geode based board

mark wolfe markw at wolfenet.org
Thu Jan 3 20:34:20 CET 2008

The bios on the board is a PMC 49FL004t-33jce.  Found a data sheet for
that, and it does use the LPC.   I'm looking at the SST parts right now.
Googling for PRI_BOOT_LOC brings me right back to the list. :)
Looks like this is shown with flash rom?  Guess it's time to fire up svn
  and grab some code.   This stuff has come a long way since the 27cxxx
chips. :)

Mark