[LinuxBIOS] april meeting in denver

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 05:40:01 CET 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 5:32 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:

> April will be a time when I'm totally busy with finalizing my thesis, so
> I'd appreciate if someone could set up a live feed from the meeting.

hmm. can't we just sabotage your thesis somehow and then you can come
to denver :-)

We'll miss you ...

> Is there any other event (preferably in Europe) where most of us will meet?

we are planning a european event, hopefully in june or so. My son
graduates from MIT june 6, so I can not miss that. Other than that, I
should be open. Yes, I'm that old.

ron