[LinuxBIOS] pciE spec

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:43:41 CET 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 12:07 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I had thought PCI SIG had stopped this nonsense, but the PCIe
> spec is still "members only".
>
> Is there a .pdf *somewhere* that one can look at?

Well, yes, you can pretty much always find them posted one someone's
website if you google for the proper filename. But it is pretty
questionable to use that information if you are not a PCI SIG member.
All of the main PCI specs are still controlled by the SIG. Yes, it is
annoying, but that is still the way it is.

You can buy the mindshare PCIe book (they have electronic versions,
too) to get a regurgitation of most of the information in the
specification.