[LinuxBIOS] Consolidate all the geode Linuxbios targets

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Fri Jan 11 22:57:52 CET 2008

On 11/01/08 14:56 -0700, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> I'm about to introduce some new code, but first, this is some cleanup
> of the linuxbios/ directory - all the geode targets were the same, so
> I consolidated them.

As an aside, I tried all the Geode targets to make sure they work, and it
looks like mem800sev and the alix1c targets do not work - they point to
/tmp/filo.elf as the default payload in the Config.lb, and we expect that
the payload is in ../payload.elf like the db800 and norwich targets do.
Either that needs to be fixed in LinuxBIOS v2, or we need to patch the
files in buildrom, which has the ironic side effect of making my previous
patch invalid.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse