[coreboot] [LinuxBIOS] Intel 3100 chipset, version 2

Ed Swierk eswierk at arastra.com
Thu Jan 24 20:51:30 CET 2008

Uwe,

Thanks for the detailed review. I am working on a new set of patches.

Most of the southbridge code was derived the esb6300 code, and the
northbridge code is derived from the e7525 code. For the files you
marked "missing license header," does that mean I need to track down
every contributor to the original code, ask them what license they
want to use, and add licenses for the original code as well as the
i3100 code? That is a bit more work than I'm able to commit to at the
moment. Can I insert some sort of temporary placeholder in the license
header?

--Ed