[coreboot] flashrom verify fails, CK804, MCP55

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 19:06:45 CET 2008

On two boards, one MCP55 based and another CK804, if I flash the
proprietary BIOS with: flasrom -wv bios.bin
Verification fails and if I try to boot, it doesn't. Have to flash the
BIOS in another board based on K8T890 that I have. In that one all
works fine, with both BIOS chips I have - one winbond and a PMC.
Haven't tried flashing coreboot due to lack of support.
Since the chipsets are support, this isn't supposed to happen, right?
Best regards,
                             Tiago Marques