[coreboot] Another tool that can help us.

Urbez Santana Roma urbez at linuxupc.upc.edu
Mon Jan 28 22:45:48 CET 2008

I have write a new release of a tool that i named RemoteBIOS. This tool,
can help us, to test your Coreboot development for new mainboards. If
one is interesting on this tool, can download it in Sourceforge.
Is only in the first stage of a more complex project. I use for my
mainboards, and help me a bit.
Also the project have a subtool needed for build the project, that helps
to compile with gcc, using a virtual MMX or XMM stack. Sorry, can not be
valid for all machines.