[coreboot] Intel rumers spreading??

Star Liu minxinjianxin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:07:23 CEST 2008

Thank you very much! I got very clear concepts on coreboot, old bios and
linux from you, it's very helpful. I think coreboot is doing the right
thing, providing more and better support for AMD shall be a pressure on
intel and other cpu and chipset vendors, I think. I'm reading the source
code of flashrom now, hope i can figure out it. :)

Homepage: http://starliu.9966.org, about Buddha, x86_64 CPU, Debian
GNU/Linux Lenny AMD64, UEFI/BIOS