[coreboot] Intel rumers spreading??

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Tue Jul 1 03:59:31 CEST 2008

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 08:00:15 +0800, "Star Liu" <minxinjianxin at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Is the rumor me?
No, not you inparticular, it just seems we are getting alot of requests for
Intel hardware.
> If it's me, I'd like the tell what the inside is.
> I'm a newbie in free software development, and I'd like to start my free
> software development from the coreboot project. In China, so many
> people(more than a half) use intel cpus, and most of them are above P4,
> including me. So when i found coreboot only support intel cpu up to PIII,
> I'm very curious, and willing to make it support intel cpus above P4.

That would be great! Sometime in the future I would love to port the i845
(probibly the most popular P4 chipset) so P4 support would be key! Any
questions, we are all here to support you :-)

By the way all of your emails keep getting flagged as spam for some
reason?? Just so you know.

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org