[coreboot] flashrom: Remove Makefile pciutils check, and don't rm *~ in clean

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 3 03:16:34 CEST 2008

On 02.07.2008 05:05, Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 04:40:34AM +0200, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
>
>>> It is also a waste of time to do the check on every single make
>>> invocation.
>>>
>> Stefan alread commented on this.
>>

> How do you feel about configure?

Well, the configure scripts i've seen in the past are completely
unreadable hideous blobs. Sourcing the requirement checks out to another
script is OK, though, as long as that script is human readable and
short. However, that leads me to the question why we don't want to keep
it inside the makefile.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel