[coreboot] USB Debug support

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 3 16:19:36 CEST 2008

Hello! (Duplicated message.)
Okay. Thank you folks for breaking down the complexity of this issue. I
didn't want to go into the complexity of that logic area that the parts are
wearing as I've been given to understand from reading the message traffic on
the Linux-USB regarding gadgets that this is indeed a moving target.

Now as to obtaining that Net20DC gizmo, well I'm not that closer to doing
that. I've not chosen my target, nor decided how far I want to dig into
things. Ideally there's a list of things I want to work on, or will be RSN,
and naturally one of them does include your notes regarding the
configuration of the bridges. As for the reading (and understanding) of the
documentation from the site, and the USB group, that's first on the list.

I am resending this just to the list because it still hasn't arrived that
way. Peter if you've got a complaint, or even a comment please do so in the
usual fashion.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net

On