[coreboot] USB debug cables and emulation

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Thu Jul 3 18:28:47 CEST 2008

I guess you don't get it. I am not doing it to mass produce and sell at a
lower cost. I don't really care about any kind of profit. I'm simply doing
it for a "HOWTO build your own USB 2.0 Debugger For Around 20 Dollars". $20
Dollars for a PCB??? I am going to use a generic PCB you can pick up at
radio shack for 2 dollars. If I have to get some of the components at a
larger volume to get a cheaper price and re-sell them to interested parties
so they get a cheaper price I will. This is more for educational, learning,
and teaching purposes. Everything is not about money you know (or not) :-(

Thanks,
Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org