[coreboot] patch: grow grafix memory, and fix PLL on dbe62

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:54:42 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 12:05 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> This does not fix the problem with the memory errors. We've still got
> something wrong in memory, and it is not clear what.

Does DBE62 have an unterminated memory interface? Can you compare MSR
0x4c00000f from coreboot to a working BIOS? Unterminated platforms are
supposed to have a special value (0xF2F100FF 0x56960004) for that
register, which is in a comment in geodelx.c, but I don't see that
value in any table. (maybe I am missing it, but the special value
should be set for DB800, too)