[coreboot] msrtool

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 00:36:26 CEST 2008

The decode might seem interesting, but this is close to veering down a
bad path.

You do *not* want to try and futz around with any of those settings. The
values in the table (plus the missing one for unterminated) are the only
ones you will ever want to use. Thousands of hours of debug and
validation time by AMD came up with those numbers. You should not have
to "tweak" any of those settings to get something to work. There are
comments in the coreboot source to that effect, too.

My only reason to point this out is that by decoding it, you are sort of
implying that the fields might need to be tweaked.