[coreboot] v3 patch: fix dtc to correctly parse @x values as hex, not decimal.

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 06:12:51 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:

> One thing I see as a problem in both versions is how I can specify
> different settings for each instance of a chip appearing multiple times
> on a board. (I may be misinterpreting struct name generation...)

I checked and the path is part of the instance. So if you have
superio at 2e{ etc. }
superio at 4e { etc. }

and they're the same part, you still get two structs, one which looks like:
struct superio_winbond_hf86whatever_config ioport_2e
and
struct superio_winbond_hf86whatever_config ioport_4e

i.e you get the struct (the kind) and the path is flattened into the
name to make it unique (the instance).

ron