[coreboot] coreboot BIOSisms

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Wed Jun 11 02:55:09 CEST 2008

Just trying to help with the brain storming process. I am not in any way
trying to make things more complicated. I just think It is going to take a
lot of work, changing the coreboot core code. And very careful at that not
to break the core code from using other payloads. That's why I am suggesting
an option module.

Thanks,
Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux