[coreboot] Bayou v0.3

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Jun 20 01:11:18 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 04:49:13PM -0600, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> Greetings.  I am very happy to present to you the next version of the
> proof-of-concept for Bayou, the Coreboot payload chooser.

Sweet! :)

I have not yet tested it, but I encountered an issue in the 0.2
blar Makefile that I never sent a patch for. It remains in pbuilder
so here's the patch!

Oh - and please run make clean before packaging the next tarball so
that x86_64 lzma/*.o aren't included - they don't work here. :)

I think bayou is so neat! Thanks a lot for your efforts!

//Peter