[coreboot] GSoC project(SCSI boot)__status report

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Fri Jun 20 13:59:39 CEST 2008

For v3 you could probably just use the menuconfig. I haven't played around
with v3 yet, so someone else would probably be better to answer that.

For v2 use a global option in Option.lb, something like:

uses USE_LEGACYBIOS
##
## Build code for LegacyBIOS support
## 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled
##
default USE_LEGACYBIOS = 1

and then before and after your code use a preprocessing directive:

#if USE_LEGACYBIOS

Insert LegacyBIOS code here

#endif

Hope that helps:-)