[coreboot] Updating Mailman

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 21 21:49:51 CEST 2008

Hello!
Ron, Stefan, everyone:
I am currently subscribed via the address in my signature. And as it happens
my Google Mail address. I chose to do that so I could work on different
aspects of Coreboot, and post the appropriate contents of build logs and
other necessary text files to the list so as to properly describe any
errors.

However every time a message arrives I need to check it to see if it was for
my signature address or my Google Mail one, and that's done by reading the
headers.

The version of Mailman being used by GNU itself for its lists actually
displays the subscribed address as part of its displayed items in the To:
and From: blocks. Can this be done for the version used on this list?

Incidentally this happens every time my mail program collapses and retrieves
everything from both locations.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net