[coreboot] Recent AMD chipsets

freevanx freevanx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 07:34:20 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I  have such question too. I have some borad using Intel 5000 MCH and ESB2
southbridge, I have check coreboot supported chipset list, I have not see
any version of coreboot support this board. I'd like to try  let coreboot
run at this board.

I can't decide which version of coreboot to use, And I'm a newcomer, I don't
know what's the major difference between V2 and V3.

Best Regards.

Qin.