[coreboot] [RFC] Coreboot Ports in Progress

bari bari at onelabs.com
Mon Jun 23 18:50:34 CEST 2008

Is there anyway we can try keep track of what everyone may be doing as
far as ports of coreboot to new boards or chipsets as well as utils?

I understand that sometimes projects are under contract and need to be
kept quiet until after it's completed and released. But for others, it
is not a problem to at least announce on the mail list what they may be
up to, or if the project has stalled.

Case in point, the C7 + CN700 (epia-cn) port had several efforts going
on in parallel with everyone going through the shared pain and
duplicated issues.

My hope is to further the spirit of cooperation we already have and
expedite the development of coreboot ports and utils in the future.

-Bari