[coreboot] What are the best motherboards/systems out there foropen-source software?

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 19:30:53 CEST 2008

Ok, I get your point, but the Iwlwifi is quite open IMHO. I don't
really trust Intel, as they may pull the documentation for future
products but take a look at this:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=984&num=1
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=850&num=1

They seem quite happy, well, at least the graphics division.

I think it would be profitable to talk to companies like
http://www.jwele.com/ which are emerging players in the market, to
whom coreboot might interest. I can try to do this, but it isn't
usually easy to get the right contacts.

Best regards,
                              Tiago Marques