[coreboot] [RFC] Coreboot Ports in Progress

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:39:38 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 1:02 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:50 AM, bari <bari at onelabs.com> wrote:
>> Is there anyway we can try keep track of what everyone may be doing as
>> far as ports of coreboot to new boards or chipsets as well as utils?
>>
>> I understand that sometimes projects are under contract and need to be
>> kept quiet until after it's completed and released. But for others, it
>> is not a problem to at least announce on the mail list what they may be
>> up to, or if the project has stalled.
>>
>> Case in point, the C7 + CN700 (epia-cn) port had several efforts going
>> on in parallel with everyone going through the shared pain and
>> duplicated issues.
>

> great idea. sounds like another web page to me?
>
> ron

I'd like to see a shared "development" repo that just about anyone can
get commit rights to, or can be openly committed to (obviously with
some sort of backups). Then devs can commit whatever they've done
nightly, and new patches for the stable tree can be pulled from that.
Then again, my participation's been pretty non-existent lately, so I
guess my wants shouldn't count for much ;)

-Corey