[coreboot] buildrom - LAB uclibc compilation failure

Cristi Măgherușan cristi.magherusan at net.utcluj.ro
Sat Jun 28 18:30:31 CEST 2008

Hello,
On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 10:59 +0300, Cristi Măgherușan wrote:
> As part of my GSoC project, I've started making a Linux-as-Bootloader
> payload using buildrom, but I got stuck when compiling uclibc.

Because buildrom is broken when it comes to building uClibc, I'm
currently investigating the use of buildroot, which is the reccomended
tool for this purpose. It can create the initramfs needed for inclusion
in the payload, and that initramfs will contain the trimmed-down KVM
tools I'm working at.

Cristi