[coreboot] [RFC] First K8 board to port to v3

bari bari at onelabs.com
Mon Mar 10 04:36:12 CET 2008

AMD 690G would make a lot of sense if all the docs are available.

The 690G has integrated graphics along with great graphics driver
support for Linux from AMD.

Mainboards are readily available in volume from several vendors.

The 690G chipset will also be available for years to come.

Plenty of  eager community talent available to port Coreboot.

Why aren't all the docs out yet?

-Bari