[coreboot] Possible support for Lippert Cool LiteRunner

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Mar 12 21:27:28 CET 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 02:59:29PM +0100, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> > There's one so called tutorial
> > http://www.coreboot.org/PC_Engines_ALIX1.C_Build_Tutorial
> > which does not teach me very much.
> >

> The "Tutorial" is a misnomer and I'll probably rename all those
> "tutorials" which are just verbose status pages to "status".

Please don't. Those pages should all be Tutorial+Status, but some are in
TODO state and only contain a status table so far (which is more important
anyway IMO, the building of coreboot is pretty much the same for most boards).

But ideally, there should be more/extended board-specific information in
addition to the status table for each board, of course.

Uwe.