[coreboot] appending VGA ROM with VSA

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Mar 18 01:31:30 CET 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 01:48:42PM -0800, Phani Babu Giddi wrote:
> But I wanted to see some of the debug messages that are given out
> at the time of initializing core boot.

I would recommend using the serial port for this.

> Just one question I was using a 512k part and then I switched over
> to a 1MB flash part and the VSA initialization went through without
> trouble, so where do you think is the blob location hardcoded.

--8<-- src/cpu/amd/model_lx/vsmsetup.c, do_vsmbios()
	rom = ((unsigned long)0) - (ROM_SIZE + 36 * 1024);
-->8--

As Marc confirmed it's hardcoded to the beginning of the defined rom
size, but not hardcoded to an address. Sorry for the confusion.

//Peter