[coreboot] 100% certified mainboard for AMD64

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Mon Mar 24 17:28:42 CET 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 08:42:31AM +0900, l l wrote:
> I am using amd 64 x2 4800+ (60nm), my mainboard is from biostar.
> http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en-us/index.php
>
> My guess: This mainboard seems doens't work with coreboot.

Which mainboard? You linked to the start page of the Biostar website.

Can you post an 'lspci -tvnn' of your board?

> So i would like to have mainboard which is 100% safe works with my amd64 system.
> I don't care about price, i want buy it now.

Check
http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards

Recent AM2 boards which work pretty well are (for example):

 - ASUS A8V-E SE
 - ASUS A8V-E Deluxe
 - MSI K9N Neo
 - GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-S4 (this one required soldering, though)

Uwe.