[coreboot] [LinuxBIOS] FILO with the USB

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:42:01 CET 2008

Sorry, I've been meaning to get back to you on this. Assuming this is the
same version you sent me, you haven't added yourself (or your company, if
they own the copyright) to any of the copyright notices. If you'd like to
send me that info, I'd be happy to make the adjustments and post a patch.
We'd then need you to give one final sign-off (as per the coding guidelines,
it just verifies that you wrote the code), and we can merge the code.

-Corey