[coreboot] [LinuxBIOS] FILO with the USB

Fridel Fainshtein fainshf at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 00:54:33 CET 2008

Observing the UHCI code I can see the following issue (see usb.c and uhci.c):

1) uhc_init(dev);
2) uhci_init();

The first function uses " frame_list[num_controllers] ".
The second function initializes the frame_list by init_framelist(i);

May be if the order will be different it will works. I am not sure,
though. It is 3 o'clock, may be I just dreaming.