[coreboot] ADLO for buildrom

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Thu May 1 01:27:26 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 04:23:47PM -0600, Myles Watson wrote:
> > I think we should move to not wget the tarball but rather get specific git
> > versions to make grabbing fixes from git easier (if no release happens
> > early enough for our purposes).
> >

> I'd rather not live on the edge.  Since it's a one-developer project we
> should be able to talk him into releases when there's a major change and
> it's stabilized, but if it's important to you we can change it.

Yes please, I'd really like to get the code via git. We don't _have_ to
use HEAD or always update to the latest git version, but we have the
_chance_ to easily update to a newer version, no matter if there's a
tarball or not.

I'm fine using the git version which corresponds to a released tarball
in the normal case, but for now (in order to get the fixes for gcc 4.2/4.3)
I'd say we use the currently latest git.

Uwe.