[coreboot] ADLO for buildrom

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:44:36 CEST 2008

I think we're in agreement.  I'm talking about how it gets into the lar, and
I think you're saying how it gets loaded into memory.  We should either make
an ELF and have lar put it in, or do the same thing that the Geode VSA does.

You're right, it should just get loaded into memory like any other binary.

Myles