[coreboot] Presenting at a LUG

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 2 05:29:07 CEST 2008

Hello!
Would anyone who's a member of the list, be interested in presenting at a
LUG?

I am a member of the NYLUG outfit, and I am interested in, call it being the
one to welcome an associate of the list to the group. Although I suspect an
officer of the group would want to do that.

NYLUG incidentally is the New York Linux User's Group. It meets on the last
Wednesday of each month.

Physical demonstrations are very welcome at each presentation.

Please note that I do not speak for the group, I am only a member of it.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net