[coreboot] patch: move audio, ehci, ohci IRQs from irq_table to cs5536 dts

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Sat May 3 17:21:23 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 10:51:59PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> So if I push a USB part in, then I get no interrupts.
>
> If I leave the USB interrupts in the irq_table, I get interrupts.
>
> What piece am I missing here? I assume I'm not wiring something up in
> the x,y,z unrestricted interrupt register.

I think it's more difficult than that. We talked about this during the summit
(there's a similar problem with the alix.2c3 and eth2/usb interrupts), and
Marc said that in addition to a change like this patch, we need to make the
change in the VSA...

I'm not sure how that would work. Ideally this stuff would be board-specific;
can we adjust the cs5536 internal interrupts in the VSA somehwo during
coreboot build?

Thanks,
Ward.

--