[coreboot] patch: move audio, ehci, ohci IRQs from irq_table to cs5536 dts

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Sun May 4 19:18:27 CEST 2008

ron minnich wrote:
> I think it's time to move to openvsa. I am not comfortable depending
> on this binary blob. I think there's a problem but have no way to even
> attempt to diagnose it. Peter, if you could, OpenVSA might be a good
> thing for you to focus on for a little bit. Rather than all of us
> working on the same thing, I think we need to divide and conquer.

Well, it is not really a binary blob. You have the source for it. You
could rebuild it if you wanted to for some reason, you just need MASM.
OpenVSA is the right goal, but it is no more "open" than the VSA you are
using now, except that the hurdle of compilation is lower. The hurdle of
getting it working and well tested is much higher, however.