[coreboot] buildrom: cleanup package includes (updated)

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Tue May 6 17:37:50 CEST 2008

On 05/05/08 19:39 -0600, Myles Watson wrote:

> [...]

Its a good thing I waited - I had a misspelling in coreboot-v2.mk
(PLAFORM_GEODE).  I fixed that, and the Geode platforms still failed,
but at least this time they failed because of size.

So, for the record, the following platforms have kernel configs that are
too big (or don't have an accomodating Config.lb):

dbe61
db800
ga-m57sli-s4
serengeti-cheetah
norwich
msm800sev
alix1c
s2892
s2881
s2882

The following platforms have no kernel.mk:

a8v-e-se
s-c-fam10
ga-2761gxdk

And the following platforms build a kernel successfully:

h8dmr
qemu
s2891
s2895

All platforms successfully built FILO and coreinfo.  I haven't yet added
any of the other payloads to the test.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse