[coreboot] legacy bios support and coreboot

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Thu May 8 08:18:44 CEST 2008

Can I get a copy of both of your trees, and I'll try to get it working
again? I've got the next couple days off, and I should be working on my
project car, but I supposed I can take a break for a little coreboot. My
last rendition before I lost everything had both IDE and SATA working, and
before that I had them working individually, but not both at once.

-Corey