[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: Contact Intel]

Richard M Stallman rms at gnu.org
Fri May 9 13:13:46 CEST 2008

    Come on Richard, enough is enough. No one is talking about racism here.

No?  It definitely looks that way.  Here is what Reinauer wrote:

    >> that very graphics chip vendor, in a half-reflected way, similar to those
    >> my ancestor countrymen suggested not to buy from certain groups of
    >> people.

As far as I can tell, that is a thinly veiled reference to racism, and
it asserts that boycotting a company is equivalent to racism.

If I misunderstood, that's not my fault.  The statement was written to
be unclear.  If Reinauer intended some other meaning, he should state
it clearly, and then we can set aside any misinterpretations.