[coreboot] buildrom failure

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Fri May 9 20:17:50 CEST 2008

On 09/05/08 12:04 -0600, Myles Watson wrote:

> > but I have a rom image. Once I get simnow up we'll see.
> >

> You might want to try coreinfo too.  Tint boots for me in SimNow but the
> keyboard isn't working for me.

SimNow seems to react very poorly when we have a keyboard timeout in
curses.  Current simnow (with the updating date/time) works, but the
keyboard is very slow to respond.  I'm not sure whats up with that -
it must be a limitation of the simnow timing model.

Either that or we just get lucky on real hardware.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse
Systems Software Development Engineer