[coreboot] Simnow & payloads (Was: something else)

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat May 10 04:57:38 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Jordan Crouse <jordan.crouse at amd.com> wrote:

> Are you volunteering to be our buildmeister?  Here is the job description:

jordan, I was not really very clear on my note. What I was trying to say:

You had volunteered to put some binary rom images up on coreboot. I
think it's a great idea. This is what I meant by 'binaries'. The
reason is that if someone (e.g. me) has a problem with a rom, I can
try to figure out if it is a simnow, toolchain, or other problem by
downloading the JordanWare image from coreboot.

I was trying to respond to the question of whether source is
sufficient. Given toolchain issues that have plagued us for almost 9
years, I think the rom images on coreboot.org could be extremely
useful.

thanks and sorry for confusing things

ron