[coreboot] sony vaio pcg sr1k

misi e misi.aaaa at googlemail.com
Mon May 12 23:12:11 CEST 2008

sorry... did not get it exactly..

1. do you need the content of my bios? that is why you propose flasrom -r
bios
2. what can go wrong during flashing? the same things as by flashing
'official' bios, like power off, hardware crash etc? or more...
3. if flashing would be successfull, what is the chance that current
'coreboot' bios would allow me at least to boot, so that I can flash back
the bios.bin, if not all hardware would work correctly?

thanks in advance.

Misi