[coreboot] Geode LX: SDRAM initialization with no DIMMs

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu May 15 20:56:10 CEST 2008

first recommendation -- use v3, not v2. Second, do you have a PCI bus?
Either way, start with dbe62 or alix1c, which both had soldered-on
parts, not socketed memory.

Why v3? I continue to prefer it, because it's just a lot better code
base and it gets better every week. Jordan and Marc will probably
disagree with me; if so, trust them, not me :-)

For v2, others can tell you the best port, but it's probably the dbe62.

Ignore the olpc stuff, it's old and musty.

thanks

ron